Thanks for your interest!
The recent rapid uptake of the Lampert PUK jewellery arc welder has shown that serious Indian jewellers value this German technology for its simplicity, quality, dependability. We believe you will be delighted with the Lampert PUK and accessories.
KNS Consulting India can provide training at our facility in Bangalore. Contact Us for a quotation.
To confirm your decision to buy and select just the right items for your facility, visit the following pages of text, videos, images, and pdfs (Hindi and English).
- Why you need Lampert PUK arc welding now: Principles and advantages
- Overview of Lampert Jewellery Products
- Accessories see the page for many downloads
- Facebook Pulsearcwelders
- YouTube LampertWelding
- KNS’ collection of links to know more about Lampert through video, FAQ etc.
- KNS’ Facebook, Lampert PUK India
- KNS’ YouTube, Lampert PUK India
Basics of Lampert PUK arc welding (English pdfs)
- The PUK Principle and 5 most important rules
- Adding and Spreading metal
- Welding earpins (even easier with the new PIN04 module accessory)
- Welding a loop
- Ring sizing
- Wires and prongs, extending wires and prongs near stones
- Tacking items prior to soldering
- Bezel Setting
- Welding silver and adding metal when working with silver
- Welding fashion (costume) jewellery
- Welding pores
- Joints and seams
- Protective gas (Argon 4.6)
- Impulse times
- Rings with bezel settings